The broad objective of the centre shall be to provide opportunity to SC/ST students in the Institutes to reorient themselves in the light of emerging employment opportunities. The centre will work towards enhancing the skills of candidates with help of modules on communication, personality development and proficiency in English language. It will boost the confidence of students and provide them with better career opportunities so that their employability in the industry increases. It is to empower the SC and ST students by providing special skill trainings apart from regular study.
The centre will:
- Organize Orientation programmes to enhance proficiency in English language, improve communication skills, both written and verbal and focus on personality development.
- Organize lectures by inviting eminent personalities and academics, at regular intervals to update the technical knowledge of the students.
- Organize personality development workshops/competitions among students, to test the degree of their learning
- The centre shall devise a feed-back mechanism to assess the importance of the program.
Name: Dr. Madhu Bhan
Qualification: Ph. D
Responsibilities: Overall In-Charge
PROGRAM EVALUATION COMMITTEE (PEC)
for AICTE sponsored
Skill and Personality Development Program Centre for SC/ST Students (SPDC)
|SL No.||Name||Designation and Department||Role|
|1||Dr. N.V.R. Naidu||Principal, RIT||Chairperson|
|2||Dr. Madhu Bhan||Asst Prof, Dept of MCA||Member Secretary|
|3||Dr. H.K Yogish||Professor & Head, Dept of MCA||Member|
|4||Dr. Raji George||Professor & Head, Dept of Mechanical Engg.||Member|
|5||Dr. T. Mohanasundaram||Assoc. Prof, Dept of MBA||Member|
- Conducted a three-day Webinar on “Soft Skills and Aptitude” from 10th Aug to 12th Aug 2020
- Conducted a Webinar on "Blockchain Technology" on 24th Oct 2020
- Conducted a Webinar on "English Communication" on 21st Nov 2020